The 25 Project is supported by the gifts of partners like you who share our passion for meeting the physical and spiritual needs of orphaned and vulnerable children around the world. We truly see this ministry as a conduit of your love and generosity to help children and communities grow and flourish with the Gospel of Christ.
Therefore, we consider our revenue as our power to give and impact children’s lives around the world. We adhere to the highest standards of financial accountability, integrity, and ethical practices, and we are proud to be accredited by the ECFA.
- Are you ECFA certified?
- Yes, as a member of the Evangelical Counsel for Financial Accountability (ECFA). We adhere to the highest standards of financial accountability, integrity, and ethical practices, and we are proud to be accredited by the ECFA. Click the ECFA badge below for more details.
- Do you have annual ministry and financial reports available?
- Yes, use this link to view our annual reports and newsletters.
- Are donations tax deductible?
- The 25 Project is a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization. All donations in the United States are tax-deductible in full or in part.
- Can I designate 3rd party donations, such as AmazonSmile or Facebook, made to the 25 Project organization?
- Donations on 3rd party giving sites to the 25 Project organization cannot be designated to a particular fund, trip member or child of 25 Project due to restrictions.
- How do I update my payment information?
- Use this link to update your existing payment information.
- How do I receive a donation report, end of year tax statement or ask a question about my statement?
- We are happy to get you any report, tax statement or information you need. Please contact Barbara Cross, Director of Donor Relations.
- Do you have an annual report showing your average financial growth rate, revenue expense, etc?
- Yes, please view our latest Annual Report here.
- Can I give a non-cash gift in stock, bonds etc?
- Yes, we are happy to help provide the support and information you need regarding our Tax ID, etc. Please contact Barbara Cross, Director of Donor Relations.
- You are able to support the ministry, avoid paying capital gains taxes, and receive a charitable contribution deduction for the fiscal year the transfer took place (consult a tax professional about what tax benefits would apply).
- I would like to include 25 Project in my Will, Trust, Living Trust, Annuity or Bequest?
- Your generosity and legacy of giving is incredibly important and meaningful to us. Please contact Barbara Cross, Director of Donor Relations.
25 Project, Inc.
Federal Tax ID Number EIN:
Our Mailing Address:
Attn: Barbara Cross
PO Box 2908
McKinney, TX 75070
For any questions please contact Barbara Cross, Director of Donor Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org.